Topics for show 8. We need our listeners input!
– What is our opinion about the looks of the gear all through the years. Favourite and least favourite.
– Favourite food to snack on during raids or playing wow.
– How do you cope with people who don’t get wow?
You can give us your opinions by posting here in a comment or sending us e-mails to email@example.com. We love mp3 files so don’t be shy and record those lovely voices
Your hosts Sil, Fascha and Nix have an interview with David. No Colette today, poor thing is sick.What did we get up to in Wow? Can you remember your most memorable death in WoW? We have all had it once; wow-blues. How do you rekindle your interest in the game again? We got e-mails! Yay!! Check us out on Wowwiki. Twitter: GGWshow. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and our website for all your comments is still girlsgonewowpodcast.wordpress.com
We’ll be recording show 7 this Friday and we want to get our listeners a bit more envolved. So we bring you a few questions:
1. What is your favourite snack while playing WoW? Do you make special food during raid nights? Or is it just standard take out night?
2. What do you do when the game gets boring? How do you prefent or handle a wow-burn out?
3. What do you think of the looks of the tier-sets in game compared to vanilla/tbc/wrath and now cata? What’s your favourite and why? Which is your least favourite?
You can reply here or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We wouldn’t mind getting mp3 with your message!
Welcome to show 6! Gasmasks, Love and Heavy Breathing
– Interviewing EJ
– Love is in the Air
– What romance did we encounter in WoW?
– Relationships that start and strand in WoW
– Love and Understanding: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965992973?page=1
– Do gamers have social problems?
– We got mail!
– Shout-outs to our Itunes reviewers and subrscribers! You are amazing!
– Website: girlsgonewowpodcast.wordpress.com
– Twitter: GGWshow
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I haven’t run any of the new dungeons that were released when Cataclysm came out, with the exception of the new Shadowfang Keep and the new Deadmines. I enjoyed their new skins very much.
When it comes to my very favourite dungeon I will have to choose for a raid dungeon. I am in love with the troll raid dungeons. The atmosphere, the music, the sounds, the mobs and the bosses. There is just so much that makes me go ‘ooh that’s so cool and pretty!’ Zul’Gurrub was such a nice change from BWL and MC. It was a dungeon that was filled with animal-gods/bosses and everyone knows that trolls are incredibly cool and evil mobs with their voodoo (I’m not even talking about cannibalism, but that holds a creep factor too). Finally a raid that it didn’t feel like you were cramped into a cave or a room. It was out in the open, no dark, depressing colours, but vibrant greens and reds, plants every where and patrols by animals and gigantic trolls. I loved it.
Zul’aman was a good follow up for a troll raid dungeon. I liked the story behind it and I liked the boss fights. The fact that you could get one of the coolest in game mounts by working hard as a raid group made it even sweeter.
After those two troll-dungeons I have to say that a very close second has to be Karazhan. I didn’t know much about the lore before I entered that dungeon, but it still creeped me out. The music is beautiful and so is the style of the dungeon. I loved the fact that there were different events for the Opera and it was always guessing what you would get. I’ve spend many times in those dungeons and they never bored me. I’m not sure if anything in Cataclysm will give me that feeling again, but I have a long way to go before I will even be raid ready. For now I have very fond memories of those old raids.