Raven and Sil are joined by the lovely Macraz all the way from Colombia. EJ is finding lost object at Glastonbury while we try to discuss all things Holidays in wow and we discuss the alpha… no beta now.
– Tell us about yourself briefly, the player behind the characters (Sil)
How did you start playing WoW? (Sil)
– What was your first character, do you still play them now and how do you feel about alts? (Raven)
– What’s your favourite thing to do in game? (sil)
– Are you going to Blizzcon or are you part of the Blizzcon in your PJs party? (Raven)
– What is your favourite quest, or quest line and why? (Sil)
– Have you been paying attention to the Beta news and if so, is there anything you are excited or disappointed about so far? (raven)
– Finally: Give us your best savage roar! (Sil)
How was our week in wow?
Plug for our website: www.girlsgonewow.net and we are part of the Voice of Geeks (vog) Network. You can listen to our show on Warcraft Wednesdays. You can find us at vognetwork.com where you can also find other great shows like Orange Lounge Radio, Hordehouse and Podculture.
Show 142: Midsummer flaming festival and other fun holidays. What other festivals would people like to see? Or should there be some revamping of the old ones? If so, how?
If you want to promote your guild or looking for recruitment or if you are looking for a guild, send us a voicemail and we shall play this on the show!
Tweets and e-mails
Where to find Macraz:
Want to be a guest? Send us an e-mail or a tweet if you want to be on our show! We’d love to get some of our old guests back too!
Website: www.girlsgonewow.net there’s a shiny donate button.
We are available on Itunes (please leave us a review) and Stitcher radio!
And we are on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GirlsGoneWowPodcast
Show 143: A review of MoP; the highs and the lows.
Girls gone WoW show 142: Lost and Found EJ Download