We dive back to when MoP just launched and give it a review after playing this latest xpac for the last years. We are accompanied by Idina and discuss all things wow and mop. Also, how do you like our new intro and outro! It’s amazeballs!
– Tell us about yourself briefly, the player behind the characters (Sil)
How did you start playing WoW? (EJ)
– What was your first character, do you still play them now and how do you feel about alts? (Raven)
– What’s your favourite thing to do in game? (sil)
– Are you going to Blizzcon or are you part of the Blizzcon in your PJs party? (EJ)
– Have you been paying attention to the Beta news and if so, is there anything you are excited or disappointed about so far? (raven)
– Finally: Give us your best savage roar! (Sil)
How was our week in wow?
Plug for our website: www.girlsgonewow.net and we are part of the Voice of Geeks (vog) Network. You can listen to our show on Warcraft Wednesdays. You can find us at vognetwork.com where you can also find other great shows like Orange Lounge Radio, Hordehouse and Podculture.
Show 143: A review of MoP; the highs and the lows.
If you want to promote your guild or looking for recruitment or if you are looking for a guild, send us a voicemail and we shall play this on the show!
Tweets and e-mails
Where to find Idina:
Want to be a guest? Send us an e-mail or a tweet if you want to be on our show! We’d love to get some of our old guests back too!
Website: www.girlsgonewow.net there’s a shiny donate button.
We are available on Itunes (please leave us a review) and Stitcher radio!
And we are on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GirlsGoneWowPodcast
Show 144: How to get raid ready! What can you as a player do to get yourself ready to move from LFR into Flex or even Normal raiding? What is important to a raid leader? What do raid leaders look at in new potential raiders? Any useful tips for new or veteran raiders?