How was our week in wow?
Plug for our website: www.girlsgonewow.net and we are part of the Voice of Geeks (vog) Network. You can listen to our show on Warcraft Wednesdays. You can find us at vognetwork.com where you can also find other great shows like Orange Lounge Radio, Hordehouse and Podculture.
If you want to promote your guild or looking for recruitment or if you are looking for a guild, send us a voicemail and we shall play this on the show!
Tweets and e-mails
Want to be a guest? Send us an e-mail or a tweet if you want to be on our show! We’d love to get some of our old guests back too!
Website: www.girlsgonewow.net there’s a shiny donate button.
We are available on Itunes (please leave us a review) and Stitcher radio!
And we are on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GirlsGoneWowPodcast
Show 149: another mini show
Girls gone WoW show 148: Girls gone to the pub Download
I have been incredibly busy lately. I found it hard to log in and actually work on the 2 achievements I really want. Loremaster and grinding rep for the Cenarion Circle and Expedition. I only do it, because I love the titles:
Loremaster Orronil or Orronil, Guardian of Cenarius. *blissful sigh*
The time I was online I started to slowly grind for both and behold, I did achieve something:
And as you can see, I still need to finish around 80 quest in Icecrown.
I did hit exalted with the Cenarion Circle, but no flashy things popped up :< Now I’m trying to grind those damn ears to hand in at the Deta guys and getting my claws on coilfang armaments. Slowly it’s creeping up, but it’s a slow rep grind.
Then there are some other things on my list. With Cata and the whole world-changing, I realised that I do want to hit exalted with certain factions and do more mount runs. I checked my list of reputations and it seems since I’ve played this char almost from the launch of WoW, she’s actually not far off from exalted with most factions. This will be my new list:
- Exalted Zandalar Tribe
- Exalted Wintersaber trainers
- Try to get the Baron’s mount
- Try to get the raptor from ZG
- Try to get the tiger from ZG
- ow and while I’m at it, still trying to get Anzu. Damn bird still hasn’t dropped his reigns :/
I have decided to put my levelling on hold. I’ll try to level them all when Cata comes out. That way it will be fresh and fun again. I will also have to transfer all my hordies to an all horde server. Call me slightly weird, but I like having servers ordered by faction.
So what about everyone else? Anyone quickly grinding rep or mounts before the world is changed?
We still have a few months (at least) to go before Cataclysm will be upon us. Raiding in my guild is kinda slow, so I decided to put some goals up for myself before the new expansion is available.
- Get all my alts up to 80; I’ve already reserved a nice spot for my fresh puppy rogue. I might even be completely insane and make another druid (Worgen). I still have 4 characters lying around that I really want to level to 80 at the moment though. One is my level 75 priest. She is actually fun to play, but I don’t really like healing on her so much after experiencing druid healing again. Face melting however, totally fun! Perhaps it could also be Northrend. I love levelling in the old world, but as soon as I hit Northrend I get this overall ‘meh’-feeling. Perhaps it’s also because my experience bar isn’t moving as fast as I wish it did after handing in a quest. Then we have my level 20’s; a hunter, a warlock and a shaman. They will get up to 80… hopefully in the next few months. Perhaps it would be best that as soon as I get the ‘meh’-feeling to switch to one of my alts and experience the wonders of Westfall again.
- Get Anzu on my main druid; I’ve been running Heroic Sethek Halls for weeks now and I’m starting to scream obscenities to Anzu every time he disappoints me, but I will not stop killing him over and over again until I can ride him like a wild pony.
- Scrap together some more achievements and gold; I know Blizzard will start to charge us money for flying in the old world and it’s time I should start saving for it. I’m also going for the infamous Loremaster title. I must be crazy trying it, but I will hate myself if I don’t even try it. I did read up on how to find all the quests. I need to install Tom Tom, everyquest (I already have that one), Loremaster and lightheaded.
- Get my gear up. Right, I’m not a fan of the whole gearscore hype, but it is a good way of seeing how my gear is doing. My resto gear is not too bad, but doing dailies as a resto is an enormous pain in the rear-end. I duel-specced as a boomie again, but the gear I have on there isn’t just that great. It will only take me 110 frost emblems and 270 triumph emblems to get both my sets to a good standard…..urgh..
- Rep grinding; I have been oogling that fishing rod from the walrusmen for some time now. I could get it if I put in some effort.
All in all it shouldn’t be too hard to get to my goals before Cataclysm comes out. My guess will be that it will be out around November. I wonder how wrong I’ll be.