Sil, Ej and Rob are joined by a new Raven… well for this show: Karen is joining the crew to co-host. The gang is joined by fellow podcasters Boomy and Jegger and we talk about loads of topics: account wide rep, the wonderful world of duct tape, apparently wow is supposed to be fun, a lot of mount fun, pantdegrees and Bud.
Welcome Boomy and Jegger
– Tell us about yourselves briefly, the players behind the characters (Sil)
– How did you start playing WoW? (ej)
– What was your first character, do you still play them now and how do you feel about alts? (rob)
– Now that we are more than 6mths into Pandaria, how are you feeling about the expansion and how do you feel it is lining up amongst all the WoW expansions? (karen)
– You are podcasters: how did you get into podcasting and describe your podcast (EJ)
– Describe your co-host in one word 🙂 (Rob)
– What has being part of the wow community meant to you? (karen)
– What would you like to see happen in the future when it comes to WoW? (ej)
– Finally, and most importantly, who has the best boobies in the World of Warcraft? (Sil)
How was our week in WoW?
Plug for our website: www.girlsgonewow.net and we are now part of the Voice of Geeks (vog) Network. You can listen to our show on Warcraft Wednesdays. You can find us at www.vognetwork.com where you can also find other great shows like Orange Lounge Radio, Hordehouse and Podculture.
Join our guild on Argent Dawn EU horde side: Ashes of Man
Show 107: If you could become any NPC in game which would you be and why?
Competitions: Take a screenshot of your robot pet (mechanical pet) in a bizarre location. 18th of August competition ends! You can win a premium account with Ask Mr Robot! Runner up wins a cinderkitten. Open to EU and US.
Tweets and e-mails
Where to find Boomy and Jegger:
We need guests!!! Send us an e-mail or a tweet if you want to be on our show! We’d love to get some of our old guests back too!
Website: www.girlsgonewow.net there’s a shiny donate button.
We are available on Itunes (please leave us a review) and Stitcher radio:
And we are on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GirlsGoneWowPodcast
Twitter: @GGWshow and Please leave us reviews on Itunes!
If you want a more general gaming podcast listen to the Obscurecast; Press start to continue on Itunes or on the website: obscurecast.com
Show 108: What do you think of the changes to the professions – i.e. blacksmithing, leather working etc where you can level using one type of consumable? Does it work? Is it too expensive? Should this be available for all professions or is there a better way? #wow #podcasts #warcraft